[bf1942] scripts in BF anytime?

craig kaiser scumbucket at cox.net
Mon Jan 26 19:20:44 EST 2004

I disagree on the importance of ease of admin features in game. Now if all
you care about is selling servers and your not a player then I would agree.
But if you play on your server then changes your prospective!

I would think the difference would be very small. Just do not make it fancy
and fluffy. Admins do not need that anyways:)

Using the alt tab method, I have found that it works much easier and
reliable if I leave the BF Manger max'd. When I leave it minimized I have
found that 99% of the time I lose my cursor or have to wait for it to show.
There by delaying my fun.

A drop down gui in game would be sweet or even an ESC to the first menu
would be equally as nice:)

[pbc]ScumBucket
Pirates Bloody Cove