[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 11:32:49 EST 2004

Indeed I don't think we need to exclude either. Its just for day to
day issues I find it easier to do via a mail list. Wonder if anyone
will do a forums / mail list combination. Where u can subscribe
to new issues under a particular section and get it mailed and
the same if u replied it would post to the forum. Now that would
be ideal :)

    Steve / K