[bf1942] Hi

cracka cracka at teamcrazy.net
Mon Jan 19 14:39:07 EST 2004

How do I unsubscribe?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Drew Broadley
  To: bf1942 at icculus.org
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 12:57 PM
  Subject: RE: [bf1942] Hi

  I would like to direct your points to the fact that most linux distro's
  in a standard install are as much as or more of a security issue as
  Windows. Adjusting thing's like with windows and removing exploitable
  non useful applications/daemons/services that get installed by default
  at installation increases the security on BOTH platforms.

  My 5 cents.

  - Drew