[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Fri Jan 16 18:39:45 EST 2004

InCisT wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 11:57, Steve Getman wrote:
>

>>> Fairly small audience unfortunately.  At most probably a few hundred
>>> people per month and the only thing you know about them
>>> demographically is
>>> that they play games... (which are not typically big ticket items)
>>

> I get around 25-35K different players per month on my servers.

How do you count this? I could knock up a quick script to pull unique
key hashes from the logfiles, but it's far easier if you already have one :)

My server is consistantly ranked in the top 5 DC servers in the world on
serverspy.net so I imagine we have a fair number of players, especially
considering the fact that it's basically full 24/7.. It would be
interesting to see a count

James