[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Fri Jan 16 17:20:39 EST 2004

Perhaps, but it all comes down to what those people are worth as leads.
For big ticket items such as a computer systema  gamer might buy, probably
$30-50 (I'm guessing), for software, accessories mayby $3 a piece...and
that is only if they become a lead (about .25% do from banner ads)  I also
see some problems with in-game advertising in that you're not going to
want to click and leave the game to go somewhere.  It _may_ work as a
branding medium but there are lots and lots of those out there already.
--
Steve Getman
http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/

<quote who="AthlonRob">