[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Jan 16 14:50:36 EST 2004

god!  I was just kidding, i would loathe that in a game, especially bf1942!

although actually i suppose the option wouldn't be a bad thing.  you could
have a special port for updating advertisements on the server.

instead of allies vs. axis, you could have coke vs pepsi.

At 11:36 AM 1/16/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>--On Friday, January 16, 2004 1:23 PM -0600 Lee Latham
><leeprivate at cgmlarson.com> wrote:
>
> > how about just billboards you can put on the backs of buildings?
> >
> > or fly a bomber emblazoned with a porn site URL?
>
>YES! (I've been wanting this since I saw custom sprays in Half-Life.)
>
>Servers are not cheap to operate, and a lot of teams have to scrape to pay for
>theirs. Imagine corporations with fat pipes running game servers to advertise
>their products.

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com