[bf1942] Couldn't get player stats! Invalid argument (22)

InCisT InCisT at Popsikle.net
Thu Jan 15 04:08:18 EST 2004

craig kaiser wrote:

>lol, thanks InCisT
>
>This was never an issue before but now it is becoming quite annoying!
>
>[SNIP]
>

>Thats BFSM not the actual linux server. take it up with KEV. he was
>supposed to fix this before his self rightous leave of absence.
>
>InCisT

Yea I had it pop-up on one of my boxes, it wrote the debug info so fast
to the log that the journal deamon for ext3 shit a brick.  I fsck'd the
drive, and created a new directory (hopefully in a different part of the
drive) thinking it was a disk issue. It didnt fix it, i didnt use bfsm
for a while, went back to it for a client on that same server, and works
fine. Im not sure what the issue is or whatever, all kev told me was
"buffer corruption"

InCisT