Bot support

David Krider david at davidkrider.com
Mon Jan 12 07:16:20 EST 2004

I'm coming to the whole BF1942 party a little late, but, as they say,
better late than never. I tried the Linux dedicated server, but found
that it doesn't support coop mode. Is bot support going to be put into a
future version of the Linux dedicated server code?

Also, the dedicated server manager and the remote server manager found
over at the Black Bag Ops site is waaaaaaay cool. It's hard for me to
digest the fact that this showed up on Windows before Linux. It sounds
like (from the web site) that this is going to remain a closed source
program, which is unfortunate. Is anyone working on a Linux version?

Thanks,
dk