[bf1942] Feature Request.

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Jan 8 12:15:25 EST 2004

Any chance "add to list" will...you know...add the server to the list?

and maybe the server browser will actually come back to the list you were
just looking at when after you attempt to connect to a server and it's
full?  as opposed to a list generated at some random time before?

sorry to quibble about something like that..but it is irritating...

lee

At 08:43 AM 1/8/2004 +0100, you wrote:

>I don't think this would be a good solution.
>
>However the 1.6 patch includes a favorites list in the server browser which
>would handle
>this case easily enough.
>
>// Andreas

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com