[bf1942] bf1942 map list?

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Thu Jan 8 02:47:05 EST 2004

Just as a heads up, the 1.6 map list format looks like this:

Game.addLevel Gazala GPM_CQ bf1942
Game.addLevel Wake GPM_CTF bf1942
Game.addLevel Anzio GPM_CQ xpack1
Game.addLevel Essen GPM_OBJECTIVEMODE xpack2
Game.addLevel DC_LostVillage GPM_CQ DesertCombat
Game.setCurrentLevel Gazala GPM_CQ bf1942

If you have scripts to set up map lists you must update them because
the 1.6 server requires map lists of the above format. Note that this
change also renders the +game command line option useless.

// Andreas