AW: [bf1942] bf1942 crashing?

Martin Steiger martin at steigi.com
Mon Jan 5 16:48:03 EST 2004

Not for the linux server. As far as I know, there's a "+restart 1" setting
for the windows server, but I don't know, does it have the "expected"
effect... :)

I know two possibilities to restart the linux-server at the moment:
- Using BFSMD with the -restart parameter
- Using an external script (search for restartWrapper at the
www.bf1942.lighcubed.com/ forums)

Does anyone know more?

Martin