[bf1942] sortof OT: Grey rectangle in client

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Jan 2 10:07:38 EST 2004

It's okay it appears to be quite rare, really, but very stubborn, too.

I have learned something--after uninstalling the DC .5 -> .6 patch, I still
have it when I start a local server.  Ergo, something has gotten poisoned
for sure (or the .6 uninstall is not complete).  Therefore I will start a
new BF install from scratch, install DC .5, backup everything as per
Miguel's suggestion, then install the .6 patch while running the file
access and registry monitoring utilities from sysinternals.com.  After
that...hack away and see if I can find the culprit.

I just didn't have the energy to try it last night, still being hungover
from the night before...don't remember much about it but I'm sure I had a
great time...

lee
At 05:21 PM 12/31/2003 -0600, you wrote:
> [...]

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com