[bf1942] BF: Vietnam - BFCC to be bundled with it (OT)

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Sat Feb 28 02:03:28 EST 2004

Now that makes a lot more sense to me than screaming at game developer to
do something with code they don't own. If BBO was a commercial app with a
small licensing fee I think most reasonable people would be fine with it.
Of course some of the people screaming the loudest would probably turn on
Kevin like a pack of wolves if they had to actually pay to use it.

Rick

At 10:36 PM 2/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>So am I missing something?  Why don't we all just pitch in and each throw
>10-15 bucks the way of the BBO programmer and have him update for BFV?  If
>money is an issue, I'm sure we can get enough money together via PayPal to
>make it worth his while...
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

Sincerely,