[bf1942] [BF42] EXPLOIT!

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Wed Feb 25 18:43:26 EST 2004

Ok good you posted it here..
Probably an update will come available soon then.. For all those who
aren't that cluefull to handle an hexeditor.
Will this exploit be available ? as soon as this is fixed ofcourse.
Probably that gamespy commercial freaks delivered this code to DICE.
(Backdoor ;);))
Good job Alex.

Greetz,

Stefan Engbersen