[bf1942] BF1942 Linux 1.6 server starts then exits

Pencil42 at comcast.net Pencil42 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 18:31:56 EST 2004

Content checking should be working with the new EoD version (0.3).  I think you have to set it to 2 or 'unpure' mode on the server.

There is a problem with the dedicated server posted on the EOD website and coop, but that is fixed in belloq's server version: http://belloqsdomain.net/bf1942/eod_alpha_v0.3a-full-server.tar.bz2
Even this version does not work with a couple of the EoD coop maps (Charlie don't surf and Que Son Valley).  This problem will be fixed in the next EoD release.

Did you delete the EoD folder before installing the new version?  There may be some residual from a previous version that is messing things up.