[bf1942] BF1942 Linux 1.6 server starts then exits

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Wed Feb 25 16:34:00 EST 2004

Thanks for the replies.  I've got content checking turned off, and I'm
using the latest EOD that I just downloaded from eodmod.com.  Out of
curiosity, I downloaded and started running Desert Combat just as a test,
and that works fine, with people able to connect.  It's only EOD that
doesn't work.  I noticed that DC has linux server files that has a
download that's twice the size of the Windows version.  EOD doesn't have a
separate server version for Linux.  Is it incompatible with linux servers?