[bf1942] BF1942 Linux 1.6 server starts then exits

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Wed Feb 25 16:11:27 EST 2004

You're the man.  I cleared out the maplist and started fresh and that did
it.  Here's my next problem, I hope it's something obvious.  When I run
BF1942 maps, people can connect and everything's great.  But when I load
up EOD maps, the server runs fine (no errors in the logs) but when people
go to connect, they get dropped back to the desktop after 3/4 of the