[bf1942] BF1942 Linux 1.6 server starts then exits

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Wed Feb 25 10:35:55 EST 2004

Well, this is about as right a place as I can think of...

When you run it, is it running the static or dynamically linked binary?

You could try forcing it to the static, perhaps...I'm speculating here.

Lee

At 02:57 AM 2/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey guys, first time posting here, sorry if this is in the wrong spot.
>Having trouble with the 1.6 server running on debian linux.  I've got
>everything installed by when I go to run it, it just goes for a few
>seconds, then goes back to the prompt with no remaining process.
>Independent of log settings, I can't manage to get any error codes or log
>entries out of it.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com