[bf1942] Contact info needed

nt at ozlife.com.au nt at ozlife.com.au
Mon Feb 23 16:22:47 EST 2004

I would like to see BF1942 / DC support for hlstats as well as clanmod /
adminmod support.

--
regards,
notTricky

dangerous content by our MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended for the sole use of the addressee only. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Internet emails are not secure and therefore OzLife Gaming Network do not accept legal responsibility for the contents.
Any views or opinions represented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of OzLife Gaming Network unless otherwise specifically stated.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.