[bf1942] 'could not find map' error

--=*dD*|Campino=-- campino at divine-devils.de
Wed Feb 18 11:23:12 EST 2004

Hello brammes,

b> when connection to the server, for example, bocage is
b> the next map, suddenly ALL players get the error
b> 'could not find map'. I'm talking about vanilla bf,
b> not a mod.

b> When we all try again, it works ... . As for as I
b> know, it's not only happening with bocage. It also
b> happens on kursk, el alamein, berlin ...

b> I think it's a server issue?

b> can anyone confirm this?

b> Do you Yahoo!?
b> Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want.
b> http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

I noticed that too but not on vanilla BF but Desert Combat.
I was playing with some friends and during the mapchange some of them and I got the "could not find map" error.
But not all...

--
Greetz,
--=*dD*|Campino=--