[bf1942] Log parsing..

Andrew vonNiederhausern avonnied at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Feb 13 12:10:02 EST 2004

James,

I've been working on one at

http://www.bfradio.com/stats/

what exactly are you looking for?

What I have are some Modules that take the XML log and parse it into easier
to manage objects..

One that I have is what I think you are looking for, I take the Player_id's
and catalogue them to Player_Names at any given even in the log file.

I'd be more than willing to share the modules and whatnot (in Perl) although
they are no where near finalized..

Just so you know I really haven't look much as to what, if any Chat that is
logged into the files but if you can a sample XML file I could easily
modify.

Let me know what you need,
H-street