[bf1942] DC 0.7 and contentcrc32.con

Pencil pencil42 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 22:38:11 EST 2004

So, I've done all this - there is not a single texture in my menu.rfa that
has a mipmap, and I am using the identical installation on the client and
the server.  I still get the 'data differs...' error.
Maybe because I am using contentchek = 1?
I'm using the windows server just to check this out; but I do not see how to
set contentcheck to 2 - there is only a checkbox.  I tried setting it in the
ServerSettings.con file, but it was overwritten when I launched the server.
Would someone mind telling me what I'm doing wrong?
I'm sorry for all the trouble - this server stuff is new to me, but I'd like
to be able to give admins the ability to use content checking if it is
possible.

Thanks,
Pencil
EoD coder / head Peon