[bf1942] test

Michael Ressen netadmin at michiganburbs.com
Wed Feb 11 15:50:33 EST 2004

Well, there's a prob with this list then...because i sent one other reply to my original test from a different client and machine and only this method (OWA) works.

Exchange MTA logs say message is delivered to icculus.org at 1:47pm, and i sent a 2nd one at 2:30.   Both were delivered via SMTP.   I only got this original back.   I know the others, like all my other mail I've sent or replied to in the past 2 months has been dropped.

Can we get someone who admins the list to contact me directly?   I get no reply to bf1942-owner.

:(

/BA