[bf1942] DC 0.7 and contentcrc32.con

Pencil pencil42 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 21:20:30 EST 2004

A related question - what does a mod have to do to support content checking?
Are the instructions posted at
http://www.planetbattlefield.com/dcfaq/contentcheck.html complete, or is
there more that needs to be done?  I seem to remember problems with getting
content checking working with the 1.4 patch.
I'm working on finishing up EoD 0.3, and it would be nice if we could
support content checking.

Thanks in advance,
Pencil
Eve of Destruction developer