[bf1942] bf1942 rcon protocol?

Twister twister at pandora.be
Tue Feb 10 17:48:13 EST 2004

can someone edit it it to make it work with just cmd line? :D

i mean like
bf1942-console -ip serverip -port port -cmd admin.removeplayerkey yaddayadda
and then it shows the output like key removed or something (anything the
server responds with)

anyone? :D
it would be very usefull to me and i would be greatfull :)

cheers
Twister