[bf1942] Changing maps in game..

WhoCares? whoccares at comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 03:28:39 EST 2004

Just thought I'd pass along to any Linux server admins who may have used
this in the past, that www.blackbagops.com, has released a working version
of BFRemote Manager that works with BF1.6/DC.7.  I've successfully been able
to use it to change the server over to El Alamein where I could not change
over to El Alamein previously.

It works flawlessly on my Redhat9 system.  Feel free to check out my server,
www.linuxsvrs.com.

Thanks,
    WhoCares?  a.k.a. Rich.