[bf1942] Changing maps in game..

Rene Belloq rbelloq at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 13:34:50 EST 2004

>>admin.changemap el_alamein GPM_CQ desertcombat
>>is the same for the DesertCombat-Mod...
>
>Yeah, but like I said, that doesn't work with DC. I know what the syntax
>*should* be, but it simply doesn't work. I'll try once I've updated to 0.7
>later.

Hey guys! Have you not been reading the forums? Wow!

Here's the scoop: BF v1.6 now requires that all support map modes (CTF, TDM,
CQ, etc.) be specified in the mod version of any vanilla map. ALL MODS are
broken on this. There is not a mod that I have tested which works.

You can manually change to any DC-custom (specific) map, but not to any map
which is based on a vanilla map, and that is because the developers of the
mod have not included the supported mode in the map RFA file in the mod's
folder.

-Belloq