[bf1942] Changing maps in game..

--=*dD*|Campino=-- campino at divine-devils.de
Sat Feb 7 06:01:02 EST 2004

Hello Johan,

Saturday, February 7, 2004, 11:56:41 AM, you wrote:

JS> well this command is working for me on our server (bf1942):
JS> admin.execremotecommand "admin.changemap wake GPM_CQ bf1942"

JS> So it should work for you with
JS> admin.execremotecommand "admin.changemap wake GPM_CQ DesertCombat"

JS> Just remember to log in as an admin first :-)

It is not possible to execute the following command:
admin.execremotecommand "admin.changemap battle_of_the_bulge GPL_CQ desertcombat"

because you are not able to enter so much characters into one line ;)

Therefore I do recommend that you should add the following line into you aliasedcommand.con

alias exec admin.execremotecommand

Then you can type:
exec "admin.changemap battle_of_the_bulge GPL_CQ desertcombat"

--
Greetz,
--=*dD*|Campino=--