[bf1942] OT Protection

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Wed Feb 4 13:26:49 EST 2004

Sure, it doesn't catch some of the newer random names (I added a few
manually) but gets the majority of the obvious ones (it has some other
names in there too left over from sobig):

/^Content-(Disposition|Type):\s+.*?(file)?name="?.*?(your_details|application|document|screensaver|movie|body|data|doc|file|jedppfi|message|pax|qiqzw|readme|smbxaqt|test|text|xou)\.zip/        REJECT

-g8