[bf1942] =( ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Ian Merwin ian at liontrax.com
Mon Feb 2 11:39:36 EST 2004

I MD5'ed and its exact
Ive tried 4 dif downloads from dif mirrors etc.
All to the same end
Even the RC2 gives me the same

Its somen about our box...

P3 L440 Intel Server board
Dual 800mhz 1.2 GB ram
Ultra 320 hd's (mirrored)
RedHat latest Kernel

I know its prob. *under powered* (p3 2x800mhz)

But am just experimenting before building new server