[bf1942] Server Utilization

Jon Wolberg jon at ecgnetwork.com
Mon Feb 2 10:48:41 EST 2004

I can tell you it has lowered a lot on Windows.

We run our public 64 man server on a P4 2.8ghz 800FSB 1gb ddr.

On 1.5 when it was full the CPU would be near maxed out @ 85-95%

On 1.6 when it is full the CPU is now running around 60-70%

Much better.

Jon Wolberg
Tech Support Manager
www.ECGNetwork.Com