[bf1942] Server Utilization

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Feb 2 10:20:54 EST 2004

I've been trying to fix this bug since the first 1.4 release but always
come up empty handed. Profiling tells me that the time isn't spent inside
the BF server itself but in syscalls. It might have to do with FPU
exceptions
or something equally obscure.

In all honesty I wouldn't know how to produce a quick fix for this bug.

// Andreas