[bf1942] Punkbuster error #10006

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Tue Dec 28 16:27:43 EST 2004

its punksbusted.com. We find that autoss causes a lot of those and were able
to lessen it by lowering the sshot file size. This has a major drawback
though on quality and how much of the screen we can snap, so..We just leave
autoss off for pub play, snap them when we want on suspicious players, and
turn it on for match play. Usually we won't see more than a handful of
players booted during an entire match, often none, but that depends on how
many folks are there..5v5 matches seem pretty much OK with autoss on for us,
but 8v8 gets worse, and 10v10/12v12 were pretty bad. Pub play with it is
horrible.

Just 2p from what I've seen..