[bf1942] Official WW2 mod for BFV, server files?

brammes brambugmail at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 22 15:09:04 EDT 2004

I think you have a better chance of getting a patch in
the process by flying to EA hq at LA since they make
the decisions and open/close up the money flood to
DICE :)

maybe contact the BF producers? not sure what his name
was, I know for BF2 it's Sean Decker and Mike
Doran(maybe even some more producers that we don't
know off). Anyway try to contact them ... .

as Steve K. said, I think it's a waste of your time to
even try to get in contact with them, but I think it's
your best shot.

complaining on this list won't work, setting a
petition won't work ... convincing the producers with
some valuable (marketing) arguments why a new patch
would be appropriate COULD work, a little tip, don't
mention BF:TV :)

good luck,
brammes

=== message truncated ===