[bf1942] Official WW2 mod for BFV, server files?

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Sun Aug 22 08:38:11 EDT 2004

Forgot to add, that imo it's also important for your success with BF2,
since BF1942 has a large userbase and I already
heard a lot of people saying they wont buy BF2, no matter how great it
will be. BF1942 is a great and mature community
who you really managed to piss off. I think they deserve another patch
and they are not asking for a new map, new models, new armies
or new weapons, just a full bugfix patch would do the job to win them
for you again I think, marketing wise it might be important, before
they start playing other games like HL2, even though BF1942 is far from
dying in Europe atm :)
Is there any chance your patchteam might be able to handle this ? I
think it wont take a lot of your time, since some bugs appeared
from 1.5 > 1.6 patch and the list only contains like 20 major/minor
bugs, I really do hope you think this over.
Maybe we can discuss it at your office ? :) I'm able to fly over and do
the word for the community.
And I really dont want a political answer.

/stx