BFV 3D/Map Bug?

Dave Snodgrass dave at pmmci.com
Wed Aug 11 15:33:29 EDT 2004

Forgive me if this has been asked previously.

Is there a known 1.1 bug with 'arrow blinking' on the map?

 This seems to be intermittent on my servers - But, for example, when
someone does 'F2 F2' (request reinforcements) some maps will not show the
players arrow blinking yellow, nor does the name blink on the 3d map.

Some people suggest it may be a config variable, but I disagree, as I do see
it on an intermittent basis, on a server that hasn't been reconfigured.

Thanks for input;

./d