BF1942 / BFV servers not showing in ASE

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 13:25:34 EDT 2004

Can anyone at Dice give some weight to this as its a MAJOR
issue. I've detailed the fix for them, its a bug in their master,
but I've failed to get any official response from them in either
the forums or my several emails to their contract addresses.

The details are covered on their forums here:
http://www.udpsoft.com/forum/topic.cgi?forum=3&topic=1491&start=20

The fix should be a simple one and I'd even go so far as
offering my services free of charge to track down and fix the
code if required, under NDA of course.

I'm sure if someone at Dice got in contact with updsoft
we could see a fix in days. Its your games that are being
disruppted by this bug so we'd all benefit from it getting
fixed in a timely manor.

    Steve / K