[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Thu Apr 22 19:38:43 EDT 2004

There are others that suffer the same problem, I see it in the forums
often. However, our servers under RH9, RH7.3 and RHe have never done it.
All 4 of our current BF servers have been running without a crash since the
1.6 upgrade... that's about 3 months now isn't it? Nothing new with 1.6
really, they have always been that stable.

I did have one instance of the bbo daemon crash with no clean exit or clues
to why in the log last month but the server stayed up until I shut it down
to restart bbo.

Rick