[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

Michael Zimmerman michael.w.zimmerman at marquette.edu
Thu Apr 22 13:13:23 EDT 2004

I know this isn't immediately helpful to those with crashes, but I run a
linux server which cycles through all of the maps and have not had a single
crash to date.  I've been running the server since the game release.  I've
run the server on two different machines with no problems (besides the lag).
If anyone would like to compare notes on configurations or system setup I'd
be happy to try to help.  Obviously if this is a bug in the software there
is nothing that we can do, but since the server works fine on some platforms
it may be related to something else.

Machine 1:
P4 2.4Ghz with 1GB Ram
Running RedHat