[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Thu Apr 22 11:54:06 EDT 2004

I believe it was fixed in BF1942.  At least my server has not crashed in
some time.  The code for BFV was branched fairly early on and doesn't have
all of the fixes merged in (or at least didn't when it was launched.)
Andy can speak more intelligently to this than I can...

--
Steve Getman
steve at lightcubed.com
http://bfvietnam.lightcubed.com