[bf1942] crashing on map change.... HELP!

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Thu Apr 22 08:13:47 EDT 2004

Man, that stinks. Nothing like a good ol fashioned Blue screen o'
death the bring joy to gamers.

On a (very) serious note:, this (obvioulsy) is a show stopper for
us, our clan and several other servers I manage. Have there been any
discussions about ways to mitigate this problem? any suggestions?
Old threads that I might review?

Or, is this just something that some servers suffer under and no
solution has been found?

Luke