[bf1942] What's happening DICE?

Eversmann Wolfspain.net eversmann at wolfspain.net
Thu Apr 22 06:25:59 EDT 2004

Thanks Andreas for the information. Please, tell them that, at least, would
be nice if they inform us with anything. At least a: "we're reading the
forum and we're working on the bugs...." or something like that

There's a bug list on the forum Christoph, and you can see there some of the
bugs reported by us, and some of them are confirmed.