AW: [bf1942] XML Event Logging

Martin Steiger martin at steigi.com
Wed Apr 7 13:04:49 EDT 2004

Forrest said almost everything, one thing I'm missing is the heli-pickups.
It's incredibly helpful for your team if you have a good helo-pilot, which
takes i.e. the mobile-spawnpoint and drops it somewhere. Or, for the other
side, it is not logged, if a player takes a spawnpoint and places it
somewhere else (or, I haven't seen it until now, blame me then...). So this
would be another point to indicate a "good team-player"... :)

Martin