[bf1942] Notify from e-mail technical support.

David Snodgrass dave at pmmci.com
Sat Apr 3 11:06:41 EST 2004

Anyone seen this? It has an attached file, (for some reason wont decompress
even with that password) - And seems funny id be relaying virii from my mac
behind a filtered smtp server. Is this a clever attempt by spammers, or
legit? The spelling mistakes in the message itself doubly make me doubt its
legitimacy