[bf1942] Current Version Dedicated Battlefield 1942 Server for Linux?

sjdel at nycap.rr.com sjdel at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 12:38:42 EST 2004

The best place to find any of the linux related server files for BF1942/BFV is either http://bf1942.lightcubed.com or http://bfvietnam.lightcubed.com .  There are also linux-centric forums there as well.

They also have some prebundled server packages for Desert Combat and such as well.

The RC2 file you have is the latest and greatest as of this point.