Current Version Dedicated Battlefield 1942 Server for Linux?

Stefan Leuenberger hlds_l at profzone.ch
Thu Apr 1 11:39:00 EST 2004

Hey all,

I have not been hosting BF Servers for quite some time and I would like
to give it another try. I downloaded client patches up to version 1.6.19
and now I'm looking for a Linux server corresponding to this version. On
Fileplanet I've found the following file:

Battlefield: 1942 v1.6 Full Server [Linux] RC2

Is that the latest file? Is there anybody out there who can recommend a
certain version to me? Of course, I would also be interested in a
download location...

Last but not least, I am looking for a homepage with administration tips
for BF42 servers... I also plan to install Mods like FH or DC, any good
"how to"s anywhere out there?

Thanks in advance

Stefan