[bf1942] 1.5 patch news from EA

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Sat Sep 27 22:24:22 EDT 2003

--On Saturday, September 27, 2003 6:53 PM -0700 Mike <stuff at dustsmoke.com>
wrote:

> I wonder why fixing all these EASY client side hacks aren't in the news.
>
> (no/low fog, radar of both teams, no breathing on sniper, health and armor
> view, infinite distance tag view, and accuracy)
>
> Seems like if they aren't ever going to fix it, they should just give up
> and add those options to everybodys client so it can be even again. It's
> ridiculous how many people are doing it.

I've been having one lately where in some busy areas I can't switch weapons
or switch from prone to standing. The animation cycles and then I return to
the previous state, like the packet isn't getting to the server. Once
again, keyboard handling sucks.