[bf1942] DC 0.4 Instability?

Scum scumbucket at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 23:42:31 EDT 2003

I am not a Linux Guru or in the computer field so my test is very basic.

But by removing all water maps except Battle of Britain our linux server has
not crashed once today.
I do not know why, but its been very stable. Normally it would have crashed
3 or 4 times already.

RH P2.4 1024 Ram

Any ideas? Why?

Scum