[bf1942] AMD FPO

Jon Wolberg MMmmGood at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 02:34:07 EDT 2003

I agree with you on the SMP build Troy, however most of our BF boxes are
dual CPUs, as we can run multiple BF servers per box ( 5 in the highest
case ) so it wouldnt be too useless here.

I've always been a fan of Intel, just the fact alone that they are easier to
maintain ( had two dual amd's fail on us and not a single xeon so far ) says
it all for me.  I just wanted to try something different, see how it went as
far as the Linux BF server went versus Windows.

Jon