[bf1942] Announcement: Open beta 4 of the 1.45 linux server is available

Versus Guillaume Barberà guillaume.barbera at versus.fr
Thu Sep 11 11:36:01 EDT 2003

At 16:57 11/09/2003, you wrote:
>open beta 4 of the 1.45 linux server is available.
>This release fixes the bug where objective mode settings were not
>written correctly to the ServerSettings.con file causing the server
>not to work with the new Objective Mode gameplay mode.

Hi!
I'm still waiting for the COOP mode to re install your version on my linux
server, meanwhile, I use the windows version...
(I'm not giving "order", just my feeling)
COOP is necesary for my gaming place...
Because 4 to 6 gamers can play CS with no bots!
But they can't on BF42...

Guillaume Barberà
Gérant de Versus & président de l'ASJR
info at versus.fr & gbarbera at asjr.net